Uses for Cannabis
Cannabis is no humble herb but the monarch of vegetative species which has existed in symbiosis with Mankind rendering important benefits at least since the dawn of the cultivation of mental faculties in homo sapiens.
The smoking of a variety of suitably arranged bongs or pipes of
hashish, the plant's compressed resin, or of herbal Cannabis, is
described in many cultures and in some of Mankind's earliest
literature, since which time and up to the present day, Cannabis has
been used as prophylaxis, against malaria among other conditions, cure
for leprosy, as vermifuge, and antibiotic poultice for wounds.
Cannabis was, and is, noted as effective in that it “stimulates mental powers,” “creates energy,” “alleviates fatigue,” is “refreshing and
stimulating” “creates the capacity for hard work and the ability to concentrate,” “sharpens the wits,” and “sharpens the memory.” (See British-Indian Hemp Commission’s report.)
Buddhists and Hindus share respect for Cannabis as the Holy Plant given for “the welfare of Mankind.” Cannabis is praised for its enjoyment, enlightenment, and healing properties, as in the Bhagavad-gita, and scripts of antiquity regarded by Buddhists as sacred. In his personal writings on the subject of Cannabis, George Washington expressed “a preference for the female flowertops.” (US National Archives.)
There is no known use for the flowertops except for smoking or otherwise ingesting them for relaxant/health use.
Cannabis: World Resources
Textiles/Fabrics/Natural fibre: Clothing and Products.
Paper/Cardboard/Newspaper: Let the tree's live.
Chipboard/Particle Board: Again, let the tree's live.
Building Material: 'Isochanvre' Cannabis Bricks.
Staple Food: Seed does not contain relaxant ingredients. Rich in protein and containing the amino acids essential to efficient functioning of the human immune system, seed can be substituted for the flesh of animals in the healthier human diet. It is excellent for milling and baking into bread, cereals, cakes, and in casseroles, (false/veg) 'meat loaf', etc. Highly nutritious like soya, cannabis is source of plant milk, cheese, yoghurt curds, and cream. Raw or toasted in salads, the seed can also be ground into butter. The flavour is delicate and delicious. cold-pressed seed provides polyunsaturate oil suited to cuisine for cooking and salad dressings.
Eradication of Famine: Cannabis can be cultivated everywhere mankind lives. Even semi-arid, marginal land would assist in eradicating world famine throughly, and in a way no other staple food species is capable of doing.
Prevention and Reversal of Desertification: Seeding from suitable cargo-airplanes (e.g. Hercules, Galaxy) overflights, will reclaim land suffering from recent and ongoing desertification.
Traditional and Modern Uses of Cannabis
Cannabis has numerous applications, including the following:
* personal relaxant-medicament
* textiles, from mature and post-mature plants
* fabric, from densely sown, immature plants, for all types of garments.Finer then silk, four times stronger then the strongest cotton, water-rot resistant, and cheaper
* thread, yarn, twine, cordage, rope, cables nd matting
* canvas, tarpaulins, art canvas
* carpets, tapestries, curtains
* toweling - cannabis feels softer, is warmer to the touch, and is more absorbent then cotton
* pyrolytic fuel-oil (and vegetable oil) for the lighting of lamps - the fibres of the wick being of cannabis too. Until the relatively recent era of the mass slaughter of oil-yielding whales, followed on by petroleum products, Cannabis oils provide the greater part of night light of Mankind throughout history
* green, clean biomass, oil and petro-chemical products
* plastic, the strongest plastics with the longest molecule
* oil, tars, pitch, creosote oil, chemicals, paints, resins, protective coatings
* sealant. 'Oakum'
* varnish, preferred by artists for its speedy oxygenation, quick-drying
* linoleum floor covering
* adhesives, glue: embalming fluids (used since Pharaonic times)
* cosmetics, soap; antiseptic ointments, poultices; muscle cream; health-care products
* oleracous herb, ingredient for cooking. Herbal tea; ('Bhang' made from cannabis, is synonymous with Bengal, Bangalore, Bangkok, etc., and Bang-la-desh, which translates as people of the Land of Cannabis.)
* vegetable oil for cooking and salad dressings
* seed cake (pressed) and seed. High protein, delectable food for humans.
* seed and seed cake for high quality animal and pet foods.
"Cannabis is the King of plants."
In 1941, Henry Ford built an entire car out of Cannabis (except for the engine).
Its not just another plant, its greater then all the other plants combined, and the healthiest substance, for the finest plastics (it has the longest molecule), paper, fuel (clean and green), food (staple single source) and all fiber known to man.100 years ago everyone including children knew this and 85% of everything we used was derived from the plant. It was the number one subject taught in school.
Remember, if there was any REAL danger, the government would be able to show it to you empirically (not hypothetically or by using their own, grant-paid 'scientists' (read prostitutes)). The fact that they cannot show you the harm empirically means they are deliberately lying to remove your freedoms which is a crime against humanity that the government must be held accountable for. We can never negotiate with the government until those who implemented and enforced these tyrannical laws are brought to justice.